What to Expect
Grief & Healing
Help & Guidance
The Moments Before & After Death
Preparing for the Funeral Service
Use the form above to find your loved one. You can search using the name of your loved one, or any family name for current or past services entrusted to our firm.Click here to view all obituaries
1. What do you like most about working at Fogelsanger-Bricker Funeral Home & Crematorium, Inc.?
I enjoy working with my co-workers and especially the public. I like assisting and supporting families in their time of loss.
2. What do you like to do in your free time?
Going to Gettysburg, metal detecting, and working in the yard
3. If you woke up as one of your favorite cartoon characters, who would you be?
I would be the Road Runner because I am always on the run! "Beep, Beep"
4. What is your favorite quote?
"Can't Fix Stupid" is a quote my nephew Andy always said
5. What is your favorite smell in the whole word?
Fresh baked bread
6. What was your first job?
I was a bagboy working at Cressler's Market and also had a paper route
7. Do you collect anything?
Coin collecting, NASCAR die cast, baseball cards, and hats
8. If you could go out to dinner with any celebrity, who would it be?
9. What is your favorite family tradition?
Attending the Christmas Candle Light Service
10. If you could eat one thing for dinner every day, what would it be?
Ham and potatoes or pizza